The BEST Egg Bake Ever
adapted from this recipe
1 pound sausage (ham or bacon works too)
1 medium onion chopped
6 cups frozen hash browns
22 oz. cottage cheese (about 2 cups)
2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large skillet cook sausage and onion until meat is cooked all the way through. Drain grease.
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs, hash browns, cottage cheese, and cheddar cheese.
3. Add meat mixture to bowl and stir.
4. Spray a 9×13 and an 8×8 to cook faster or TWO 8×8 baking dishes.
5. Dump egg bake mixture into the two baking dishes and pat down.
6. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes until set (eggs no longer runny) and bubbly. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
Linked to: Laugh, Love, and Craft