1. Nutella Blended Coffee Drinkfrom Around My Family Table Click HERE to find the recipe. Nutella is blended hazelnuts and chocolate. Enough said! I can’t wait to try this one. I hope I can master that swirl on the side of the glass which makes it look so pretty!
2. Perfect Iced Coffeeby The Pioneer Woman
Click HERE to find the recipe.
This one looks like fun and it makes enough for a month!! If I made that much, I would have to have a lot of will-power not to drink so much I got the jitters. I might half the recipe and give that a try first…
3. The Last Iced Coffee Recipe You will Ever NeedHERE to find the recipe;. Now, with a title like that how could you not try it?? This recipe has the addition of a sweet cream recipe towards the bottom. Ahh, sweetened condensed milk. Soo not healthy, sooo tasty!
4. If You Love Coffee Ice Cream but Don’t Love Coffeeby: How Sweet it Is Click HERE to find the recipe. Note the title of this post is not, “How to be Healthy”…that will allow you to overlook the lovely amount of chocolate sauce in this recipe. In the words of Rachel Ray, Yum-o!
5. Homemade Frappuccino RecipeHERE to find the recipe. Now, this recipe is interested to me me because it has Jell-o in it. This would allow you to change the flavor of the recipe. It looks so thick and yummy. My blender is excited to give it a whirl! How about you? Do you have an iced coffee recipe you love and think I should try?? Leave a link in the comments below. I am on a mission to find the best iced coffee recipe!! Linked to: Laugh, Love and Craft